Friday, February 17, 2006

A BLACK MAN’S PLEA FOR HELP! – To Amnesty International

My name is Walter Louis Ellis, born April 4, 1938 whose Grandfather and father were Slaves. I spent four years in the United States Air Force where I suffered from discrimination, along with my fellow Airmen. I spent 3 years on Riverside Police Department where I was considered the “best Negro Cop” on the department. I have been an owner-operator in the auto transport business since 1970. I have filed complaints with the United States Justice Department, U.S. Attorney in Los Angeles, North Dakota, South Dakota. I have also filed numerous complaints against Highway Patrol Officers in California in particular, in Louisiana, and in the process of filing complaints in Georgia and Kentucky. Few of these complaints have been answered or acted upon, though some have been heard and entered into the officer’s records.
I and most Blacks who are operating commercial vehicles in this country attempting to make a living for our family are suffering from a system, backed by the Supreme Court of the United States of America that allows for “selective law enforcement” by a bunch of outlaws that include this court, radical Justices, most who are Caucasian, This system is backed up with “White Anglo Saxton Protestant “ District Judges, who support the wrongdoings of the racist District Attorneys, FBI, CIA, and Police Officers throughout this Country, with Bush as their leader and supporter.
Blacks in this Country have no one to turn to regarding these serious violations of Human and Civil Rights that is only provided for Caucasians.
While being denied these rights and suffering from an unjust system that exist, we are imprisoned by this system in an unconscionable way and manner, that makes it inconceivable that we could complain about how China or any other Country would treat their citizens. The United States has to be the worst violator of human rights in the world because of their treatment of Blacks.
One would think after having Arabic Americans to violate their rights that they would lighten up on Blacks. This is not the case. It appears that law enforcement under Ashcroft and the Bush Regime has included more Blacks in their racial profiling. I believe this is due to the fact that if you are not White, you are possibly the enemy mentally.
This mentality will cause us to certainly fail in our efforts to provide “Democracy” American style to Iraq. If they receive similar justice that Blacks and others of color in this Country receive, than I am sure they have reasonable cause to resent this type of Democracy.
I’m not a historian, and can only repeat what I have been told by others, and that is that the constitution of the United States of America, and the Bill of Rights was never intended to include the Negro Slaves. Since our government never have recognized Blacks as full fledged citizens and obviously never intend to do so, we need the intervention of Amnesty International, the United Nations to investigate and enforce the Human Civil Rights issues facing Blacks and people of Color, Muslims and other Religious organizations who Rights are being trampled upon, especially by this Bush Regime. The complaints should also be included in the impeachment and an addition to his war crimes in Iraq among other charges. If above accusations are true, then can you and Bush tell me and other concerned Blacks in America, why “any” Black should shed blood for this country where most Americans and the majority of the world consider it to be racist.

Date: 08/17/05
Walter Louis Ellis 315 Neal Street Ruston, LA 71270
Dear Mr. Ellis;
I apologize again, for not sending you a notice with a new court. It was an error on my part and I apologize for any inconvience it may have caused. Your new court date has been scheduled for September 27, 2005 at 4:30pm.
If you wish to speak with the officer before court, you may come early. The officers will be at court at 3:00pm. Court will take place at 500 Charlie Rast Road Swansea, SC. Failure to appear may result in you being tried in your absence.
If you wish to have a jury trial, your written request must be presented to the court before or during your court time. If you mail a jury trial request, please mail it to the following address.
Municipal Court PO Box 429
Swansea, SC 29160
If you have any questions, please call me at the number listed below.
Respectfully;
Rebecca C Barnett
Clerk of Court

Date: 08/24/05
Walter L. Ellis 315 Neal Street Ruston, LA 71270
Re: 23694DG; 23695DG
Dear Mr. Ellis;
I have received you request for the reports pertaining to your traffic stop. I have enclosed our incident report; this is the only report that I have on file.
I do feel I need to clarify one thing in your requests. You requested that we withdraw a warrant issued against you. I do not have any type of warrant issued for you. nor have I ever had one issued. The only paperwork that you saw in your file was a notice of NRVC which was a copy of the same notice sent to you in the mail. No paperwork was sent to the Department of Motor Vehicles, including the tickets signed off by the judge because of my mistake. All paperwork pertaining to my mistake has been taken care of. ­
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the courts in this matter please call me at 803-568-3366.
Respectfully,
Rebecca Barnett
Clerk of Court
August 24, 2005

Municipal Court
Clerk of the Court
PO Box 429
Swansea, SC 29160-0429
ATTN: Rebecca C. Barnett

Re: 23694DG; 23695DG

Rebecca,
I received your letter and I accept your apology. Due to the nature of the complaint involving officers from several departments, including your department, I have filed this complaint with the US Department of Justice (DOJ) (attached is their reply.
My initial request included the following:
To drop all charges
If not, I requested and still request copies of all police reports in your possession from any and all present at the 6 (six) hour seizure.
As to your letter dated 8/17/05, I have requested that the DOJ investigate their officers and yours for violation of my rights, false arrest and detainment, and treating me as a terrorist suspect.
I suggest that your department assist me in investigation the Sheriff and DOJ officers, while the DOJ investigate the Sheriff and Swansea Police Department. Again please forward a copy of all investigative reports your department has in its possession and may obtain regarding this case. I also would request that your department of Court address in writing that the warrant issued for my arrest due to your mistake be withdrawn.
Sincerely,
Walter L Ellis

No comments: